This position is for our Islandia, NY office.
Job DescriptionSocial Media Advertising helps businesses of all sizes reach the people who matter the most to their business so they can meet their goals and objectives. Driven Local is seeking a highly motivated and talented individual to join our team as a Paid Social Advertising Analyst. Responsibilities include the creation, optimization, and management of Facebook, Instagram, and other Paid Social Advertising campaigns for SMBs, Franchises, and National Brands. This individual will also be responsible for reporting and communicating with the clients on the performance of their campaigns.
- Responsible for day-to-day management of Paid Social Advertising campaigns for clients across a variety of industries, including ad copy, targeting, and budget management.
- Plan and execute strategies, identify target audiences, and develop ad creative and copy.
- Utilize A/B testing to track campaign performance.
- Identify campaign trends and insights; optimize spend and performance.
- Measure and report campaign performance and assess against the client's business goals.
- Communicate with clients to provide campaign recommendations and regular campaign reporting.
- Collaborate with our sales, graphics, and social teams to ensure campaign success.
- Identify and evaluate industry product trends, opportunities and options.
- Tech-savvy and proficient in social ad management tools
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communications skills
- Ability to multitask and deliver results in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field of study preferred
- Minimum one year working in Digital Advertising or Social Media Marketing
- Creative, energetic and collaborative personality
- Graphic design experience is a plus (Canva, Photoshop, etc.)
- Ability to switch focus between the creative and analytical aspects of Paid Social Advertising campaign management
- Competitive pay
- Flexible hours (no telecommuting - in-office only)
- Opportunity for growth within the company
- Company sponsored (partial contribution) health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k eligibility
- PTO and paid holidays
- Lots of fun company events!