This position is for our Islandia, NY office.
Job DescriptionWe are seeking a highly motivated and talented individual to join our team as a Search Engine Marketing Analyst. This person will be responsible for the creation, optimization, and management of SEM campaigns for small to medium sized businesses. They will also be responsible for reporting to and communicating with clients on the progress and success of their campaigns. Immediate positions are available for experienced candidates.
- Highly computer-literate, internet-savvy, and comfortable with technology
- Ability to analyze performance data
- Good communication skills
- Outgoing and eager to learn
- Ability to keep up with rapidly changing industry and implement new features into campaigns
- Experience speaking with clients, explaining performance, & providing recommendations for improvement
- Hands-on experience with Search Engine Marketing (Google AdWords and Microsoft AdCenter) is a plus
- Google AdWords Certification
- Bing Ads Certification
- Competitive pay
- Flexible hours (no telecommuting - in-office only)
- Opportunity to grow within the company
- Company sponsored (partial contribution) Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401k eligibility
- PTO and Paid Holidays
- Lots of fun Company Events!
Fill out the form to apply
Fill out my online form.