This position is for our Islandia, NY office.
Job DescriptionWe are seeking a highly motivated and talented individual to join our team as a Search Engine Marketing E-Commerce Analyst. This person will be responsible for the creation, optimization, and management of SEM campaigns for small to medium sized businesses, specializing in Google Shopping and e-commerce campaigns. They will also be responsible for reporting to and communicating with clients on the progress and success of their campaigns.
- Highly computer-literate, internet-savvy, and comfortable with technology
- Ability to analyze performance data
- Ability to keep up with rapidly changing industry and implement new features into campaigns
- Ability to create & present internal trainings related to Google Shopping campaign best strategies and case studies
- Experience speaking with clients, explaining performance, & providing recommendations for improvement
- 1+ year experience with Search Engine Marketing (Google AdWords and Microsoft AdCenter)
- Experience managing Google Shopping/E-commerce campaigns
- Google AdWords Certification required
- Competitive pay
- Flexible hours (no telecommuting - in-office only)
- Opportunity to grow within the company
- Company sponsored (partial contribution) Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401k eligibility
- PTO and Paid Holidays
- Lots of fun Company Events!